Beautiful Sonoita is less than 1 hour from Tucson and 2 1/2 hours from Phoenix. It's a lovely drive from I-10 on Scenic Hwy 83 to Sonoita.
Nestled between the mountains, Sonoita is green with trees and wildlife, lush grasslands, and gentle hills. You'll find wildlife, birds, amazing wildflowers, Ash and Oak trees. You'll quickly understand why this is the home of award-winning wineries. This sweet little place is truly one of Arizona's best kept secrets.
Listed below are some places to stay, eat, and have fun in and around Sonoita. Discover the attractions in the area- some just minutes away.
- The Duquesne House Inn & Gardens
- Circle Z Ranch
- Xanadu Ranch GetAway
- La Hacienda de Sonoita
- Open Cross Ranch
- Sonoita Inn
WINE AND BREWERIES
The Sonoita Arizona area environment is perfect for producing quality award-winning wines. USA Today chose it as one of the top wine trails in the country.
Copper Hop Ranch and Microbrewery - Elgin
- Arizona Hops and Vines - Sonoita
- Dos Cabezas WIneworks - Sonoita
- Wilhelm Family Vineyards - Elgin
- Callaghan Vineyards - Elgin
- Flying Leap Vineyards - Elgin
- Lightning Ridge Cellars - Elgin
- Kief Joshua Vineyards - Elgin
- Sonoita Vineyards - Elgin
- Rune Wines - Sonoita
- Rancho Rossa Vineyards - elgin
- Canelo Hills Vineyard and Winery - Elgin
- Village of Elgin Winery - Elgin
- Hannah's Hill Enterprises - Elgin
- Deep Sky Vineyard - Elgin
- Copper Brothel Brewery - Sonoita
Enjoy the latest fashion in clothing and jewelry with great prices!
Global Arts Gallery
Owner Adrienne Halpert knows the story behind each and every piece of art, jewelry, clothing, and furnishing in the shop, which is colorful and filled with things that have the 'mark of the hand' as she calls it. Take the time to look in every nook and cranny of this place.
Ovens of Patagonia
A small town gourmet food, bakery, sweet shoppe, and gift store - plus anything else we can make of it. Great patio and dog friendly.
WEBSITES OF INTEREST
Patagonia, AZ - Things to see and do
The Nature Conservancy - Arizona
Yoga Paws - Don't let travel stop your practice!
SIGHTSEEING IN THE AREA
The Majestic and Historic Chiricahua Mountains (Apache country)
Great Arizona - Arizona web directory contains all related useful links in AZ such as business, education, travel, sport, society, computer & networking, shopping & services, health, insurance, arts & humanities, real estate.